Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eximus "Leave Me Alone I Know What I'm Doing" Award

"Leave Me Alone I Know What I'm Doing" Award
    With hopes of recognizing more than just FTD - VCMC would like to introduce the "Leave Me Alone I Know What I'm Doing Award", sponsored by Eximus. This is a new addition to VCMC's cup events, which means that now everyone is eligible for a prize! A secret goal will be selected (like a random time) at the beginning of each event day. Whoever comes closest to it will win a free event entrance voucher courtesy of Ben Oryall and The Eximus Real Estate Team!!

More about Eximus
    Ben is part of the #1 Real Estate Team in the Valley and he is passionate about racing. He started out with a couple track day rides from some friends and was immediately hooked. He completed the Velocity school and 1 event last year before travelling the infamous Nordschleife ​to test his luck there.

As a Realtor he believes in a high standard of service and strongly believes in the old proverb of “treat people how you want to be treated.” Ben and the six agents of the Eximus Real Estate Team serve buyers, sellers and investors in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Mission, Maple Ridge, Langley, and Surrey. The Eximus Real Estate Team has sold over 3,000 properties in the past twenty years and are proud to be the #1 Real Estate Team in the Valley.

Although he is new to the sport he wants to commit to this club and that is why he and his team have pledged their support, both with time and cash. Here is how it will work: should they receive a referral through the VCMC, they will, upon the successful completion of the sale, give VCMC a donation of $500. (This is an addition to the "Eximus Leave Me Alone I know what I'm Doing Award”).
    VCMC Events Schedule - VCMC Facebook page

Re: Eximus "Leave Me Alone I Know What I'm Doing" Award

My team and I are Excited to help the club out this year with some cash and support. I look forward to meeting a whole bunch of new people as well as having some fun with our event awards.

Come say Hi to me I'll be the guy in the Black Eximus jacket with the Black GLi.
    Ben Oryall
    1992 BMW 325is (Autox Toy)
    2002 Porsche 996tt Daily Driver

Comment

Very excited for this new award Ben! It's great that Eximus wants to give all participants the opportunity to win something (even some of us slower folks have a chance now!!)

On that note - we've got a number of ideas for possible goals for each cup event (most improved, middle time of the day, etc.) - but if any of our members have ideas they'd like to put forth - definitely post them here. We're open to suggestions!
      Gosia
      2014 Membership Director

Comment

How about most cones hit? (Clearly don't know what your doing)

2014 Club Secretary
        2013 Novice Championship - 3rd place
        2013 Beat the President Challenge - 1st place

sigpic

"He tried to stop his car using my brakes." Emerson Fittapaldi on Nigel Mansell

Comment

Stew, indeed!
          Cones is a definite option! We might have to pick a specific amount though - just so someone doesn't decide to take out all the cones in an entire sweeper...

Who else has some ideas?
          Gosia
          2014 Membership Director

Comment

Damn I wish there was a most cones hit award few years ago.
            2012-13 President, 2011 Rice President, 2010 Director of P????graphy

1994 Accord EXR - 2006 - 2008 (RIP), 2000 Civic SIR - 2008 - 2011 (Sold),
            1992 Integra LS - 2011 - 2012 (Sold), 1994 Miata R - 2012 - 2017(Sold)
            1980 Crossle 40F 2016 - present

Comment

Haha too bad! I think you may have won that day Derek128, or lost depending on how you look at it.
              The idea is that we will keep the goal secret until the end of the day, so if it is most cones that day no one will know it, that way we dont have someone taking out the start or finish boxes!
              Ben Oryall

Comment

A big shout out to Eximus for their most generous prize ! The "Leave Me Alone I Know What I'm Doing Award", this "next event free prize" will be put to use right away !

Thanks for supporting the club and local racing !

Dave
                Last edited by blackice; April 27, 2014, 20:14.

Comment

Our pleasure Dave! Congrats again and thanks for sticking around to help out with all the cleanup!

See you all at Cup #2
                  Ben Oryall

Comment

Working...
                  X