No announcement yet.

FS: TRMotorsport C4 (Grey) 17x9 +48 5x114.3 with new General GMax RS 255/40/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: TRMotorsport C4 (Grey) 17x9 +48 5x114.3 with new General GMax RS 255/40/17

Sold the car before I could mount them on. One blemish on one wheel's barrel where I let brake cleaner sit too long. I thought it was a casting issue but I emailed tirerack and also brought it into a local wheel repair shop and they both stated it was something eating through the finish. Wheels just ceramic coated and ready to go. Includes 67.1 hubcentric rings for mazda. If your car has the same lug pattern as Mazda i'll include two sets of tuner lugs with key.

Mounted are 255/40/17 General GMax RS tires. Tires are brand new, just ordered in July from Tirerack and I was going to run these after my PS4s wore out. DOT is 2017, I emailed Tirerack and this was the newest year they had in this size, compound is still nice and soft.

Asking $1000 obo for the set. Pickup in Clayton Heights area (Surrey) Will also include a set of ~30-40% tread BFG Rival S 1.5s in the same 255/40/17 size DOT 2217 for any VCMC member!

https://pmctire.com/en/tires/general...7-94w-bsw.tire

And the eroded paint from my brake clean sitting on the wheels for too long
    Last edited by cvill; November 5, 2019, 19:15. Reason: Price Drop
Working...
X