Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX-8 For Sale (STX) - $6000

NEW PRICE!

Selling my red 2004 RX-8! This car has competed in the club for 5 years and it has been a lot of fun! The car has also won locally including Top PAX at several events and Top overall PAX for the 2018 Cup Season (2nd 2019). I decided to build another RX-8 for DSP and I need a truck to pull it around so now the red car is up for sale! I’m hoping to sell to someone from the club. I would be happy to give support to the new owner during the transition period.

The Motor has ~75,000 kms on it, I installed it in 2013. I’ve accessed every corner of this car and can give you a full history.

Current Mods:
    1. AMR Engineering Shocks Single adjustable (8 positions) + Swift Springs 14k F & 10k R - I'll also include the stock suspension if you want to swap in.
    2. Koyo Aluminum Radiator (Larger capacity and more cooling)
    3. Centric Cryo Heat Treated Brake Rotors
    4. Sohn Oil Pump Adapter & Reservoir Kit. Rotary reliability mod (Ask for more info)
    5. Reinforced Clutch Pedal

6. Urethane Coolant Hoses
    7. Brand New Fuel Pump (Mazda Recal)
    8. Aluminum Undertray
    9. STR Racing 18x9” +25 Wheels (19 lbs each) w/ Michelin Pilot Super Sports 255/35/R18 (+$1000)

The wheels and tires are optional but you can add them for $1000 (Total price $7000). You aren’t going to find wheels this light and size for cheaper. The tires have camber wear and should be replaced for competitive AutoX or track use.

The wing shown in the pictures are not included.

For quick response its best to text me: 604-six two six-7310

-Jordan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JValgardson; August 1, 2020, 10:10.
Working...
X