Clear All

• FS: 2017 Chevy Camaro SS 1LE - SCCA BS Autocross prepared

Sharing for a friend.

Thread here with more pics.
    http://forums.sascsolo.com/index.php?topic=1525.0

2017 Chevy Camaro SS 1LE
    13,240km
    Factory powertrain warranty until July 2022

1LE Package Includes: Recaro Seats, Additional Oil & Trans Coolers, eLSD, Magnetomagical Shocks, 10"F and 11"R wheels, Active Exhaust, Brembo 6 Piston F & 4 Piston R Calipers, Auto-Blip Downshifts, PTM, among many other neat upgrades over the standard Camaro SS

As the season is winding down to an end I think it's time to start planning for next year. Listing this car to the autocross community first until our last event at which point I'll throw it up on Kijiji and Autotrader. The car is a riot to drive and drives much smaller and more nimble than it's dimensions would suggest. 3630lbs in race trim which is well below the published curb weight you'll see in magazines. I've autocrossed the car for two seasons now and have really enjoyed driving it. I've done a fair bit of work and testing on tire pressures, alignments, bar settings etc. happy to share all my notes with buyer.

This is the rare Krypton Green color which was unique to the 2017MY and is an absolute head-turner.

Car is stock other than an adjustable front Hotchkiss sway bar, adjustable BMR endlinks, JLT catch can, mud flaps and sequential tail lights (I have all the stock parts). I have two sets of BS legal roto-forged 19x10/19x11 wheels for it with one set of 305/30/19 RE71R's that are virtually shot and another with a set of 305/30/19 RE71R's that are at ~50% plus the OEM Forged 20" wheels wrapped in ~75% GY SC3 tires.

All high impact areas are covered in paint protection film and the car was meticulously maintained (oil, diff fluid, trans fluid etc.) always stored in a heated garage. The paint is flawless (hybrid-ceramic coating), no curb rash on any of the wheels. No accidents or claims of any sort.

Car only $39,900
    With two extra sets of 19" wheels (described above) $42,500

My price undercuts every other 1LE for sale in Canada now and substantially undercuts the only other Krypton Green 1LE for sale in the country as such I'm pretty firm on price.

email:
    tom.grzesiak

@

gmail.com
    Ryan

Just saw this car a couple weeks ago and it's super clean as always. The color is awesome - really suits the car. It's been in Packwood the last couple years if it looks familiar. Seems like a steal for a very capable autocross or track car with stupid low mileage
    Brian Hemming | 1990 Mazda Miata - CSP | 1993 Mazda MX6 - HS

Comment

Ya Brian, Tom is super anal with his cars and this is a really great example. For anyone that doesn’t know Camaros I can assure you this is the perfect Autocross spec and Tom has prepped it fully. I have driven it and really really like this car. You would never guess it’s weight on course. Also a great track platform.
      Ryan

Comment

Working...
      X