Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LADY WORN 3 Layer Race Suit and Accessories

*taps mic* Does this thing still work?

Selling my entire endurance racing setup. A lot of it was worn once, washed in Molecule, and stored. My preference would be to sell this as a set, but I am open to selling individual pieces.

All in price $900

Email:
    avrilsmorrison

@

gmail.com

Sparco X-Light Evo 3 Racing Suit $750
    https://www.sparcousa.com/product/x-light-2020 New at $1299USD

Still had tags on it when it was purchased used in 2017. Worn once for an endurance race, washed in Molecule, and stored in its bag. Also comes with a mesh wash bag.

Size: 48 (For reference, I'm 5'3 and 115lbs)
    Colour: Black/white
    Layers: 3
    SFI Rating: 3.2a/5
    SFI Tagged: Y
    FIA Rating: FIA 8856-2000

Description from manufacturer's website:

SFI 3.2a/5 The X LIGHT EVO 3 is the latest version of SPARCO's bestselling line of X LIGHT suits! Lighter and softer, the SPARCO X Light Evo-3 features a HANS-compatible epaulette design, full floating sleeves, multi-directional back stretch panel, and SPARCO's exclusive ATT inner liner with X-Cool treatment. This X-Cool treatment draws heat from the body surface and cools the driver. FIA Homologation SFI Certified 3.2A/5

• Full Floating sleeves in breathable Nomex for ease of movement when driving
    • Inner soft knit collar for greater comfort.
    • Extra paneling at the base of the spine for increased driver comfort.
    • Concealed pockets to prevent the possibility of snagging when leaving the car
    • High resistance to wearing and peeling
    • Highly breathable internal lining with antibacterial and X-Cool treatment
    • Fully floating sleeves, internal neck and back made with knit fabric for increased comfort
    • Made entirely from DuPont® Nomex® fibers

F.A.S.T Cool Shirt $100
    Worn once during a race, and in the pits a few times on hot days. Basically brand new. This shirt is quite large. I’ve had darts put in for a snugger fit, but it has always been huge on me.

https://www.fastraceproducts.com/coo...-s-m-l-xl.html

This premium grade, 100% cotton t-shirt is what started it all. If you are looking for the most affordable way to stay cool in your racecar, this is the way to go!
    With over 50 feet of medical grade capillary tubing on the front, back and shoulders, this cool suit shirt will help maintain body temperature, fluid retention and overall focus. Our HANS compatible shirt design provides more tubing than any other manufacturer on the market. All of our cool suits connect to our air and water coolers through quick release medical grade connectors.
    Attached Files
    Avril Morrison
    2014 VCMC Treasurer
    2013 Canadian Autoslalom Championship Event Chair
    2013 VCMC Competition Director
    2012 SCCA CML National Champion

Phew! Exceeded both the character limit AND the attachment limit. Part Deux.

Nomex Socks, Pants, Balaclava

Pants (Worn once, basically brand new) $75
    Size: S
    Colour: White
    SFI Rating: 3.3

Socks (Worn once, basically brand new) $20
    Size: Not tagged, but would guesstimate a mens 5-7, womens 7-9

Balaclava (Well worn over the years in AutoX, but in good condition) $10
    Size: Not tagged. Guessing one size fits most

OMP Race Boots $50

Worn over the years at Auto-X and for a single endurance race. These are a men's boot and never fit me well, so they were exclusively worn in the car. I always changed into something else between heats, so these are 8/10 quality.

Size: 38 (For reference, I'm usually a ladies 7 or a men's 5ish)
    Colour: Black

HJC SI-12 Race Helmet $100

Worn over the years at Auto-X and for a single endurance race. Drilled for Necksgen restraint system. Always worn with a nomex balaclava and the liner has been washed in Molecule. 8/10 quality.

Size: XS

Everything you’ve always wanted in a helmet and less. Our innovative shell technology allows us to build a fully equipped racing helmet that feels as light as a feather, yet provides all the strong features and comfort you demand.
    • Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave Shell: Superlightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
    • “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
    • Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield with Tear-off Posts
    • Fire Resistant Moisture-wicking Comfort-Carbon Non-Removable Interior
    • Optional Shields Available in Silver, Blue, Dark Blue, Black Chrome, Pink, Amber and Dark Smoke
    • Pre-drilled for a Head and Neck Restraint
    • Durable, Lightweight Titanium Top Front Vent
    • SNELL SA2010 APPROVED
    Sparco Gloves $70
    Size: S/8
    Colour: Black
    SFI Rating: 3.3/5

Worn over the years for Auto-X, mostly during the Swift era. 7/10 condition.
    Attached Files
    Avril Morrison
    2014 VCMC Treasurer
    2013 Canadian Autoslalom Championship Event Chair
    2013 VCMC Competition Director
    2012 SCCA CML National Champion

Comment

Working...
    X