Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership number

Hi,

I wasn't sure to post this but when I signed up for Velocity 1, I wasn't already a member of VCMC so I paid the extra membership fee on Karelo. I have not yet received any membership information. Who might be the best person for me to contact? Also I understand that my membership includes an event. How do I go about claiming that event? My apologies if I've posted this in the wrong section.

Thanks,
    Sean

Re: Membership number

Hey Sean,

For membership related inquiries, please contact Louis Law, our membership director. His contact info can be found here:

http://www.vcmc.ca/forum/content.php?19-Contact

To claim your free event, just register for the event on Karelo. When selecting the payment amount, there should be an entry that says something along the lines of "New Member Free Event -- $0". You might also want to post a reply in the event thread with an indication that you are claiming your free event.

Are you looking to join us this Saturday for the AutoX Cup #3?

-Rick
    Rick Leung
    one of the old farts; used to be somewhat fast

NC Miata (aka Nancy) - #10 STR
    DE Mazda2 - #29 STF -- the fastest 2015 STF car in the province!

Comment

Hi Rick,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I'll contact Louis about my membership info. Yes I'm thinking of joining the event on Saturday. Will I need to have numbers for my car?

Comment

Hey Sean, numbers on the car are not required for the up-coming event this Saturday.
        [ _-= 駿 Ŀѳυĩş =-_]

Comment

Originally posted by meandmoto View Post
          Hi Rick,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I'll contact Louis about my membership info. Yes I'm thinking of joining the event on Saturday. Will I need to have numbers for my car?
          If you are just starting off, I wouldn't worry too much about having numbers yet. As a matter of fact, although helmets are required during your official timed runs, the club has a few rental helmets that we lend out to newcomers. Should you find yourself enjoying the sport as much as we do, you're highly recommended to pick up a helmet of your own. Our club partners can easily help you out should you need to purchase a helmet some time down the road.

So I'll see you on Saturday, Sean?

-Rick
          Rick Leung
          one of the old farts; used to be somewhat fast

NC Miata (aka Nancy) - #10 STR
          DE Mazda2 - #29 STF -- the fastest 2015 STF car in the province!

Comment

Yup I'll sign up tomorrow morning and see you guys on Saturday. thanks!
            Last edited by meandmoto; July 25, 2012, 23:20. Reason: Missed post

Comment

Working...
            X