Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Brazil!

Hello everybody!

If is this wrong place for post, sorry, but I did not find a correct place for show me.

My name is Diego Silva, I am from Brazil and a lover Cars and speed.

Currently, I am studing mechanical engineering and I wish to specialize my self in automotive engineering.

I discovered VCMC through google, when I searched something about motorsport in Vancouver, because I will go to Vancouver this June to study English, and I wish to know people that like the same thing than me.

The most people in Brazil like more soccer than motorsport, but here have a lot of guys like me.

I wish make so many friends here and learn a lot with you!

I would like to add people who want to know me better on facebook, because I need some information about living in Vancouver.

Please, let your profiles here.

Thanks!!

follows my car, is a GM Kadett Gsi 2.0, or Opel in Europe.

Re: New member from Brazil!

Hi Diego,
    You've picked a great place to come study English. Thanks for taking the time to connect with VCMC. We've got a summer full of autox and track day events planned - so there'll be lots to keep you busy when you arrive. Send a message when you are in Vancouver and we'll make sure you get introduced to the club
    Cheers!
    Gosia
    2014 Membership Director

Comment

Welcome!! Will be glad to see you at auto-x/track events!
      Wooram Aaron Yang

11' MINI Cooper S LCI - D Street Class, Green Turtle Racing/GTR
      11' VW GTI DSG - HPA downpipe+ecu flash / APR intake / Hankook V12 evo / 14.20sec @ 98.59mph

My Youtube Motoring playlists:
      my Track Onboards / Nurburgring 2011 / Le Mans 24hrs 2011 / Le Mans 24hrs 2012 VIP

Comment

Welcome Diego!!

Rich

Comment

Working...
        X