Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New 2002 EXEC TEAM

To All members,

At Tue's AGM, 2002 VCMC executives have been elected. A million thanks to the departing executives for their hard work over the years.

Departing Executives:
    Alex Chiu - President for last 3 yrs.
    Matthew Lam - Vice-President
    Ben Liang - Secretary
    Ernest Fanthorpe - Competition Director
    Andre Yeu - Social Director

A warm welcome to the 2002 VCMC EXEC TEAM:
    Farzaan Kassam - President
    Hyedie Hashimoto - Vice President
    Alistair Lam - Treasurer
    Gerald Chen - Secretary
    Lawrence Chan - Membership Director
    Competition Director - Guido Van Duyn
    Social & Public Relation Director - Lisa Pusey
    Novice Program Director - Cliff Loh & Bernie Chiu

I would like to add my heartfelt thanks to all the people who have put their time and effort to make VCMC the success that it is now. I am confident that the group of execs we've elected will be able to carry on and make things even better in the years to come.

Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex, and all. I enjoyed every moment of the past 1 1/2 year I spent with the club.
      It's really like a big family. (just that there's no mom around to "remind" me things besides my ears always)

Gary Fung

------------------
      1997 Volkswagen GTI-VR6
      "Candy" white, Pocket-Rocket
      Gary Fung
      2003 Nissan 350z
      2011 BMW M3
      2016 Porsche GT4
      2013 Mazda Miata Club

Comment

Originally posted by Fab_vr6:
        It's really like a big family. (just that there's no mom around to "remind" me things besides my ears always)
        Oh we can nag at you just as much if you like "Drive faster! Clean up your pit area! Why can't you be more like your brother?!"

The 2001 execs deserve a big round of applause for their hard work this year. Alex deserves ...heck should get at least free tires for a year for all his dedication and hanging in for the extra year. We've seen some pretty neat things happen to the club in the past five years. If we keep building on our strengths, VCMC will continue to be a very cool place.

Let's not forget our members. If you've helped out at all this year during an event or a social function, you deserve a big thanks as well.

-c.

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
        Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Comment

Originally posted by Fab_vr6:

Thanks Alex....

Gary Fung

No kidding. Not only did the guy worked hard, we even used his SUV almost every time we had an event. Did someone tell Farz that the president should alway have a vehicle available for timing purpose for the club? I think $15,000 with the Ducati thrown in should get a pretty decent one these days.

Thanks Alex.

Joe
          "...I recommend books. People who don't know what they're talking about are less likely to write a book about the subject...."

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom:

No kidding. Not only did the guy worked hard, we even used his SUV almost every time we had an event. Did someone tell Farz that the president should alway have a vehicle available for timing purpose for the club? I think $15,000 with the Ducati thrown in should get a pretty decent one these days.

Thanks Alex.

Joe
            I knew sleeping with Pat all these years would pay off eventually

On a more serious note, thanks to Alex and his team for the oustanding job they did. We definitely have big shoes to fill, but I am confident in the new team's ability to continue the good work done by the outgoing team.

Thanks guys!
            Farzaan
            VCMC President
            Red 997 GT3 / 993 Turbo gone but not forgotten.
            HD YouTube track videos

Comment

Working...
            X