what class am I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what class am I

I have a 2005 mazda rx8 with a swapped 13b turbo, coilovers, carbon fibre hood, exhaust, gutted and caged. Thanks for whoever can help me with the classification for autox/time attack

Hmm, I'd have to take another look at the rule book. I was going to say SSM, but you need to have an interior for that class...

Edit: from what I can tell, you are looking at F-Prepared, but you should take a good read through the rules to be sure.
    Russ
    1994 MR2
    2008 CSX

Comment

That motor swap isn't legal in FP. You'll be looking at XP on tires less than 200 treadwear or XSA/XSB if tires are 200 treadwear or higher. Probably XSB based on the minimum weights below.

Minimum Weights (without driver, lbs.)
      • Class XS-A
      AWD: 3000
      RWD: 2750
      FWD: 2500
      • Class XS-B
      RWD: 2150
      FWD: 2000
      Brian Hemming | 1990 Mazda Miata - CSP | 1993 Mazda MX6 - HS

Comment

You need some interior to be in the XS classes;
        • Interior and exterior must have a “finished” look (e.g., carpeted, upholstered, painted, coated).
        • Interior panels (e.g., door panels, kick panels) forward of the B pillar (driver and front passenger area) may be replaced, not removed, with an upholstered or “finished” panel of any material.
        • The area behind the B pillar may have panels and carpet removed. Exposed metal interior surfaces must be painted or “finished.” (No “race car” interiors, please.)
        Russ
        1994 MR2
        2008 CSX

Comment

Working...
        X