just to say hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just to say hello

hey guys, just joined the forum cuz I will be joining VCMC for next year and gonna start to participate! wee!

From looking at the site and checking out the rest of the board, looks like you guys got everything set for next season and stuff. So, where do I sign up? is there an online form I can fill? I got money, so where do I sign up?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by death_blossom:
    So, where do I sign up? is there an online form I can fill? I got money, so where do I sign up? <hr></blockquote>

Lawrence Chan is our Membership director, you can e-mail him at [email protected] or just show up at our next club meeting at the RoundHouse Tuesday Jan. 8th.

Guido

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by death_blossom:
      hey guys, just joined the forum cuz I will be joining VCMC for next year and gonna start to participate! wee!

From looking at the site and checking out the rest of the board, looks like you guys got everything set for next season and stuff. So, where do I sign up? is there an online form I can fill? I got money, so where do I sign up?
      <hr></blockquote>

To make it easier for new visitors such as yourself to figure out how to become a member, we've added a few boxes under "Join Us" to assist you. The box includes the forms necessary as well as instructions on how to get your membership card.

Welcome aboard!

Farzaan
      President,
      VCMC Motorsport Club
      Red 997 GT3 / 993 Turbo gone but not forgotten.
      HD YouTube track videos

Comment

Working...
      X