DSP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSP?

Anybody planning on running in DSP this year? I know Cary will be there, and possibly Don Nimi? I wonder how big of a class it will be this year. It seemed like a very competitive class in 2002.
    Mason
    ----------

I'm a novice, but I believe that my car is now classed as D/SP. I hope to be out to play a fair bit this year.

Brian Rex
    Ford Focus ZX3

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Damn. Forgot about you! I'm not sure if I want to run against you this year...hmmm. I still need to decide between DSS and DSP

Originally posted by autobacs:
        I'll be there.
        Mason
        ----------

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Skyline:
          Damn. Forgot about you! I'm not sure if I want to run against you this year...hmmm. I still need to decide between DSS and DSP

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by autobacs:
          I'll be there.
          </font>[/QUOTE]What are u driving if you are running in D/SP?

GT28RS Audi A4 1.8T
          http://www.whitea4.com

80 Street Mod
          .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Cary Lam:
            What are u driving if you are running in D/SP?
            Same car. The red Civic. If I go to DSP I might as well do a few more things, but if I go DSS then I'll just leave the car as it is.
            Mason
            ----------

Comment

Originally posted by Son Of Skyline:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cary Lam:
              Same car. The red Civic. If I go to DSP I might as well do a few more things, but if I go DSS then I'll just leave the car as it is. </font>[/QUOTE]wow...what have u already done to it? it's so fast!

GT28RS Audi A4 1.8T

80 Street Mod
              .. ..

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Son Of Skyline:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cary Lam:
                Same car. The red Civic. If I go to DSP I might as well do a few more things, but if I go DSS then I'll just leave the car as it is. </font>[/QUOTE]wow...what have u already done to it? it's so fast! </font>[/QUOTE]If I am correct, there are only two things done to the car. It has a coilover suspension and running R-comps.

Comment

What rule book are you guys using? According to the CACC solo rules, any Civic is a CSS or CSP car.

Comment

Originally posted by autobacs:
                    If I am correct, there are only two things done to the car. It has a coilover suspension and running R-comps.
                    o...it's so fast already, and I know he didn't even use R-comps.

My friend Eric with the Civic might be running in D/SP this year too, he got some coilovers and V70A's too.

What about yours? Your car so fast last year too, u got anything new done on it?

Suddenly all the fast Civic's come to D/SP!

I just got my 16x8 wheels today, lucky they are much lighter than I thought, but still, I guess they are over 15lbs each. I will try to weight them later.

[ March 13, 2003, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Cary Lam ]

GT28RS Audi A4 1.8T

80 Street Mod
                    .. ..

Comment

GT28RS Audi A4 1.8T

80 Street Mod
                      .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Jaker:
                        What rule book are you guys using? According to the CACC solo rules, any Civic is a CSS or CSP car.
                        We will go with 2003 SCCA car class in our 2003 season.
                        V67-GSR
                        Retired from AutoX. Track is my new playground.

Comment

Originally posted by V67-GSR:
                          We will go with 2003 SCCA car class in our 2003 season.
                          Isn't it the 2002 SCCA car classes we are using?

Comment

wow...what have u already done to it? it's so fast!
                            Chris is correct. Right now all I have done is coilovers, steering wheel, racing seat, and shift knob. I was running street tires on the weekend, but I'm going to be using r compounds when the season begins. If I go SP then I can strip out the car and add antiroll bars, header, big fat tires and other things that don't cost too much.

And if I remember correctly, you did beat me on Sunday...so no matter how fast my car was yours was still faster!!! :P
                            Mason
                            ----------

Comment

i'll be in DSP this year is my new parts and rims evern come in!

Comment

Working...
                              X