Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro touring muscle car Autocross

Hi guys,

I'm new to the autocross world and would like to take my 86 Buick T type out one of these days. I've autocrossed a couple times with the BMW club in Pitt meadows but would love to take the regal. Is there a classic car autocross day? What class would I be in? Sorry if these questions are answered somewhere on here, I'm still trying to navigate my way around the forum.

I'm not one of the exec but I've registered my muscle cars and they often fall under the CAM-T class, and are grouped with similar cars. There's a few "oldies" that come out. Not a special day for classics but classics welcome and fit in no problem.

I've got a G-body Cutlass I've had out and I'm currently building a G-body Malibu, which I will definitely take out.

The short answer is COME ON OUT.!!

Ken

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the reply man. Can't wait, hoping a couple of my gbody buddies will come along.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper View Post
        Awesome, thanks for the reply man. Can't wait, hoping a couple of my gbody buddies will come along.

Cheers
        Yes..!! We’ll get a class just for G-bodies..!!

Comment

Is there dates and registration made for the CAM-T autocross? I'd like to see if I can get some of the Pacific gbody guys to tag along

Comment

Hi Jasper,

CAM-T is a class - it is offered at every autocross so there is no specific date.

The next event is May 20th with the next event after being June 8th.

-Mark
            Mark Uhlmann, UBCSCC Ex-Pres
            CM #51: 1998 Van Diemen
            STX #67: 2011 BMW 128i

Comment

Thanks Mark

Comment

I’m sometimes driving my 1981 Camaro and it would be nice to have other CAM-T cars out as well.
                2002 ESP Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
                X