Tech workers needed for this sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    umm this might be a little late but can i volunteer?

Leave a comment:

• Darklighter
    replied
    I will be there. I don't think I will need a checklist if I can shadow you for a bit. See you all tomorrow morning! (Hope I wake up. )

Leave a comment:

• Yarko
    replied
    i will have a checklist for U there if you like but it is very easy to remember so i'll have you shadow me for abit at first and then you'll have it down. yes you'll have time to walk the course =) we should have enough numbers to make 2 shifts (early/late). so post here which you'd all prefer.

Leave a comment:

• Darklighter
    replied
    <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bcrx7:

Well you should have some basic knowledge of cars and where the batttery and throttle and everything is. I hope you do
    <hr></blockquote>

Ok, basic car stuff I know. All the mods and what class you get lumped into depending on mod, well, not there yet.

So, basically, you check to make sure the battery is secure, the throttle closes automatically, nothing is loose in the car ...

Is there a checklist?

Do I get time to walk the course if I do tech?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Darklighter:
    What kind of experience does one need for this?

My first event ...

[ August 09, 2002: Message edited by: Darklighter ]
    <hr></blockquote>

Well you should have some basic knowledge of cars and where the batttery and throttle and everything is. I hope you do

Leave a comment:

• Darklighter
    replied
    What kind of experience does one need for this?

My first event ...

[ August 09, 2002: Message edited by: Darklighter ]</p>

Leave a comment:

• Yarko
    replied
    I need just afew more slaves err helpers to do my bidding this sunday! remember work for me and get out of working the rest of the day!! (i got da phat hookupz yo)

Leave a comment:

• ColinTypeR
    replied
    I can help with Tech possibly with alot more,...looks like I blew another KONI shock this weekend and chances are I won't get a warranty replacement soon enough to run saturday school or sunday.

Colin

Leave a comment:

• Fab_vr6
    replied
    Yo Yarko,

pls put me down as tech workers, I love Mcdonalds

Gary Fung

Leave a comment:

• Yarko
    started a topic Tech workers needed for this sunday!

Tech workers needed for this sunday!

hey kids! i need a crew of people lookin to get out of their daily race work duties!! that's right! for a limited time only you and your firends can join me in teching cars in the morning and be free to socialize, suntan, and go to mcdonalds when you're not running! please post here if you'd like to take advantage of this fantastic limited time offer!

yarko enterprises.
Working...
X