No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    jeeez street prepared.........god i'm doomed. i don't no much about solo 2 but that seems pretty harsh to have to run with the big boys for a newbie like me.

Leave a comment:

• thatVWguy
    replied
    The rear motor mount would put you into DSP.

Leave a comment:

• Law C
    replied
    Hi Jakub,

If you want to join us this coming Sunday, click here for more information on the event.

We also have an event this Sat which will run under general Solo 2 competition rules. Farzaan will post up more info about this event later tonight.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Club meetings are first Tuesday of every month so it'll be on May 6th, next next Tuesday. It'll be posted on the front page.

Leave a comment:

• VanCitySVT
    started a topic New Member

Hi.....not sure if this is the right forum....anyway. I'm new to solo2 and was wondering what to do to get started. I showed up to this sundays event and am really looking forward to get my turn on course. I have a 2002 SVT Focus with some minor mods....Catback, rear engine mount, strut tower bars front and back, short shifter. I also have my own helmet(SA2000). At the event i talk to lawrence(i think) and he talked about a meeting on granville street 2 days before the next event????.......i dunno any help will be greatly appreciated.
    PS does anyone know what class i'm in...thanks
Working...
X