May 18th CPE #5 - One Day Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 18th CPE #5 - One Day Tour

Greetings. This is a just a heads-up about the club practice event that has just been added for May 18th.

This will be a little bit different from usual. It will be a "One Day Tour" where we squeeze both days from an SCCA National Tour or Divisionals into a single day. In the morning, you will run a course (of relatively good speed) three times, keeping your best time, as usual. After a lunch break that will include a second course-walking period, you will run nearly the same course as in the morning - except backwards! - three more times, again keeping your best time. Your total time is the sum of your morning and afternoon times. We will be sure to clearly post the morning times before the afternoon starts, so you will know how much cushion you have ... or how much time you will have to make up!

If anyone would like to volunteer to help run the event, please contact me off-list [jtm12 at psu.edu]. I'll start an official sign-up after this weekend.

Have fun at CPE #4 (maybe I'll stop by so you can meet Mairead, the reason for that little seat with the five-point in the back of my car), but save some of your tires. You're going to need them next week.

- Jtoby

This sounds like suck a cool event that I would love to help. If you need me.. I will try to be as much help as possible, you can get a hold of me at:

[email protected]

...Richard...

Comment

Agree with above =). It's like playing those Need For Speed games, where you can choose to go forward or backwards on the same track. Usually that will give a completely different feel of the course. Can't wait .

Comment

we would like to help the course setup on Sat, just like CPE #4, and various things on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Vancouver03miata:
          This sounds like suck a cool event that I would love to help.
          Richard -

Would you like to be the Assistant Chief of Course? I need on person to help shift the course around immediately after the last run of the morning session. (This would be your work assignment for the whole day.) If you are also available on Saturday late afternoon, that would be great.

- Jtoby

Comment

-JToby

That would be great... I see you early on the 18th.

...Richard...

Comment

Working...
            X