Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m nA6:
    are there any tech spots left?...

if so my friend jimmy would like to help out...
    yes, is there going to be tech on sunday too?

I need to leave early on Sat and then go finish some work at the office... Or else i can't make the dinner... so if i can do tech, then i could run and leave early on sat...

Comment

Well gentlemen,

We are pretty full up for the weekend. I could use 1 more body on Wednesday night. Jimmy, if you can make it for Wednesday, I could use your help.

Comment

The first shift will be best for me on Saturday, I can also help on Sunday if you need.

I will be arriving with Neil Armstrong so it would be best if I work at the same time as he.

Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Jaker:
          Well gentlemen,

We are pretty full up for the weekend. I could use 1 more body on Wednesday night. Jimmy, if you can make it for Wednesday, I could use your help.
          sorry, i can't make it wednesday night because of work too... damn, i work too much...

Comment

Jimmy,

If you are still available for tech Saturday, I think we'll need your help. I'd like you to work the 7:45-8:30 shift. Tonight only about 20-25 cars showed up for pre-tech, and I suspect tech is going to be extremely busy on Saturday morning.

Markus and Brian,

Thank you very much for your help tonight.

Colin,

I've moved you to early tech (7:00-7:45).

Comment

jimmy's having some internet problems...

but he said he was already signed up for gate duty...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaker:
                Jimmy,

If you are still available for tech Saturday, I think we'll need your help. I'd like you to work the 7:45-8:30 shift. Tonight only about 20-25 cars showed up for pre-tech, and I suspect tech is going to be extremely busy on Saturday morning.

Markus and Brian,

Thank you very much for your help tonight.

Colin,

I've moved you to early tech (7:00-7:45).
                ya, sorry i signed up for gate duty since i thought there were enough ppl are tech... I can't do both jobs at once...

Comment

Working...
                X