Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Nissan Auto-X and Car Show

Hi gang,

Just a heads up that this upcoming Saturday Sept. 13th, the BC Z Registry, the 510 Club of B.C., North West Nissans, and the Vancouver Island Datsun Enthusiasts (VIDE) are holding their auto-x at Boundary Bay.

Although it's a Datsun/Nissan event, VCMC members are welcome to participate (hint, you Novices that want more seat time, and seniors that want a relaxed day of racing and having fun, THIS coming Saturday is a good day to come out - VCMC members don't have to be driving a Nissan/Datsun to race.)

I'd also love to see some senior VCMC members out to help us with the computers and general operation of the equipment, as most of the Nissan crowd are totally green when it comes to VCMC's equipment.

http://northwestnissans.com/board/sh...threadid=10581

Sunday is the Show and Shine at Waterfront Park in North Van, which makes for an awesome venue to have a car show.

Hope we can see some members out to race and visit.

PDM

I would like to attend. VCMC and the Nissan/Datsun guys have a long history of supporting each other. If the 911 is not yet out of the shop, I might be looking for a car to drive, hint, hint
    Red 997 GT3 / 993 Turbo gone but not forgotten.
    HD YouTube track videos

Comment

Henry will be heading up T&S and all VCMC's equipnment on Sat. Bernie will haul out the timer and computer with my truck & trailer.

later... I'm heading off to NY.
      Lawrence

Comment

Working...
      X