Left airtank and pressure gague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left airtank and pressure gague

At today's champ event, silver airtank and blue-point pressure gague. Thanks to whoever found it, if anyone :P

I left a pressure guage too...MOROSO brand though. It has a blue rubber casing with a red hose attached to it. Left it near the fence about 5 cars away from the entry gate. Did anybody find it?

[ September 21, 2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Darryl Ho ]

Comment

Originally posted by Darryl Ho:
      I left a pressure guage too...MOROSO brand though. It has a blue rubber casing with a red hose attached to it. Left it near the fence about 5 cars away from the entry gate. Did anybody find it?
      Darryl, I have your guage and it was left at your parking spot. I will bring it out to next week event if you'll be there.

- Brian

Happiness isn't around the corner - happiness is the corner.

Comment

How did everyone do today? Any championships decided today that were unexpected?
        Red 997 GT3 / 993 Turbo gone but not forgotten.
        HD YouTube track videos

Comment

Originally posted by B2L2:
          Darryl, I have your guage and it was left at your parking spot. I will bring it out to next week event if you'll be there.

- Brian
          Awesome....thanks Brian! I'll contact you for more details.

While I'm at it. I also left one set of wheel nuts at the track on Sunday August 31 after the BC Championships. I'm only missing 4 wheel nuts, 3 regular ones and 1 puzzle. It's been a few weeks already but I thought I'd ask anyways.

Comment

I left my red sweater with blue/white stripes across the chest on top of one of the reels for the timing light cables.

Comment

Jaker: I believe that sweater got placed in the BCMA shed. I remember someone finding it at the end of the day...

Comment

Peter

The tank and gauge were found and locked away in the bcma vault/shed.

Cheers
                Oliver

Comment

Working...
                X