Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 19 CPE Workers

Hello Members,

This will be the last event with me as president so it seems fitting that I will be the event manager and course designer. Please come out to my last event

We do need more volunteers however. Please respond back to this post with which position you'd like to take.

We need:

Worker Coordinators
    Registration Managers
    Tech Manager
    Timing/Scoring Managers
    Course Design helpers
    Chief of Clean Up

This is our last event of the year and my last event with you guys as president, let's make it a great one.

Thanks!

[ October 14, 2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: fc-racer ]
    Red 997 GT3 / 993 Turbo gone but not forgotten.
    HD YouTube track videos

and my last event with you guys,

What, you're not autocrossing ever again?

I'll do tech on the 1st shift.

Comment

I'll do tech on 2nd shift
      I missed my Neon

Comment

Originally posted by Jaker:
        What, you're not autocrossing ever again?
        My last event as president, however it is unlikely that I will be around much next year at events. During the past two years, I have had to put a lot of activities aside making VCMC the #1 priority. In the next few years, I'd like to re-focus energy on my other commitments, especially those in the non-profit area. I will likely be seeking a board position at the McCreary Centre Society, a non-profit that conducts valuable surveys on youth and helps solve their problems. It is an extremely powerful society with enormous capability. They are also led by a man of amazing vision, a true inspiration.

I was involved in the following for the past two years, but I do not feel that I contributed as much as I would have liked:

- CFO for ASIA
        - Mentor for Leaders of Tomorrow (LOT) program with the Vancouver Board of Trade
        - Advisory Board member for the LOT program
        - Advisory Board member for BCIT's Marketing Management program
        - Advisory Board member for BCIT's Electrical and Electronic Engineering program

For 2004, I would like to keep the advisory board positions at BCIT, as well as starting to teach night classes at BCIT in regards to technology. I will be moving on from ASIA and from VCMC and putting that energy into McCreary Centre Society as well as another youth oriented non-profit. I will be taking a break from LOT as I have now brought a lot of TELUS employees onto the program and I feel that the telecom sector is covered well in that arena.

I'll likely have a full year in 2004, but I will try to make it out whenever I can and I will always be available to members and the ELT for any help I can give.

Take care,
        HD YouTube track videos

Comment

Still looking for more volunteers. Work early and you don't have to work again
          HD YouTube track videos

Comment

I guess I could be COW. Are you setting up the course today? I might be able to help with that too. [email protected] if you need me to help set up the course.

Comment

Working...
            X