Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPE #1 food service

Dear Members,

I would like to hear your feedback, both positive and negative regarding the food service at today's event.

How was the quality of the food? How was the service? Did you feel that you got good value for your money?

I would also be interested to hear any suggestions you may have on how we can enhance the social experience at our events (food, music, etc).

You can e-mail your comments directly to [email protected] or post on the forum.

Thank you.

U guys have the same catering company today again rite?

Their chicken burger was great. I had Best chicken burger ever in my life yesterday at BBA. So I heard it's 4.50? I guess it's better deal compare with mcdicks. Consider how big that piece of chicken is!

YummYYYYYYYYY! LOL!
    2007 Honda Fit sport

Comment

entertainment:
      more jokes and wisecracks from timing/scoring please =)

food:
      i thought the chicken and hamburger were decent enough. Good cookies but my cake was pretty dry. Definitely convenient to have food on site, altho the mickey d's nearby does have a non-culinary bonus. last time i went, there were 4 really cute girls workin it. yeah i know they're in high school =).

spoonek4, sounds like u haven't had many chicken sandwiches in the past =)
      Originally posted by spoonek4:
      I had Best chicken burger ever in my life yesterday at BBA.

Comment

lol An.

Comment

Working...
        X