• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register online and save $5

Dear competitors,

Please register online via www.karelo.com for this week's
    Novice Championship Tour #1
    Sponsored by PDM Racing

Save your time & money and help us to plan a better event, register online to qualify the discounted $25 event fee*. $30 for on-site registration. If you have problem or question with online registration, please email [email protected]

*you are required to check in with registration crew on Sunday to show your driver license and confirm your vehicle details.

Click here to download event supp regs in pdf format

Novices(competed in 3 or less autocross events before October 30th, 2003), don't miss this PDM Racing sponsored series. Keyword: Prizes!

Seniors, get ready for the Championship series and show us what you got! Please respond to Cliff's thread, if you can help.

NCT General Manager: Henry Ho [email protected]

[ April 21, 2004, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Law C ]
    Lawrence

How can we pre-register w/o a credit card?

Comment

email me

Comment

YGM

Comment

I paid using karelo a little while ago to go to an event that I ended up not being able to go to. I wanted to forward that payment to another event, can I do that for this event?

Comment

yes, you can. email me w/ your info. @ [email protected]

Comment

For new members that haven't come to there first VCMC event will they get that "free pass" for their first time?

Comment

yes
                Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by Sushi-Monster:
                  For new members that haven't come to there first VCMC event will they get that "free pass" for their first time?
                  so first timers go free?? dang i already paid online

Currently driving: ES 2003 MR2 Spyder
                  Previously Driven/Co-Driven:BS 1986 Porsche 944 turbo, GS 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse, DS 2006 BMW E90 325i Sedan // CS 2000 NB-Miata, CSP NC-Miata, STS NA-Miata, SS Cayman S, SM2 911, SM2 B16 EK Civic, AS S2000

Comment

Working...
                  X