2008 KSC Co-Driving Arrangements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 KSC Co-Driving Arrangements

The Kumho Super Challenge draws talented drivers from all over Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest, many with national level competition experience. Co-driving with someone outside of our little pond is an excellent opportunity to learn something new about your car and/or driving.

If you are interested in offering a co-drive in your car, or are looking for a ride at the event, please post in this thread. Pairing up of drivers and the details of co-driving arrangements will be left for the drivers to organize amongst themselves. If there is anything the event team can do to help with the arrangements, please let us know.

Your post should include:
    • Name
    • Description of Car Available (if offering vehicle) or Type of Car Preferred (if seeking ride)
    • Public Contact Info (e.g. email, or specify whether Private Message is preferred)
    Racing: It's not just for rich idiots. It's for all idiots.

Carol
    Porsche 997 C2
    Subaru BRZ

Re: 2008 KSC Co-Driving Arrangements

Dean Chen
    i need a co-drive who is crazy in love with rotory-engine+rwd and need to be a not-bad-driver . the car is light silver rx8(2004) 6speed stock
    E-mail: [email protected]. find me on facebook. coz i wont add u on msn
    thx
    Momo-Dean Chen

Velocity Director - VCMC
    Owner - Axon Driver Solutions

2008 Triumph Street Triple
    2008 Honda S2000 CR #187 or #173
    2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Estate
    2016 Gillard Kart - Rotax
    2019 BMW M2 Competition

Garage Configuration: FR - FMR - MR - SUV - FMR - MR (2-wheel) - MR (2-wheel) - FR

Comment

Originally posted by Momo-Tiramisu View Post
      Dean Chen
      i need a co-drive who is crazy in love with rotory-engine+rwd and need to be a not-bad-driver . the car is light silver rx8(2004) 6speed stock
      E-mail: [email protected]. find me on facebook. coz i wont add u on msn
      thx
      msged u on FB

Comment

I'm looking for a co-driver willing to put up with street tires for KSC (unless someone is willing to lend me some R-comps ). I would prefer a co-driver with autocross experience in RWD cars (so that I can steal all your secrets and improve my shoddy driving), but novices without RWD experience are welcome too.

Owen Kirby
        2004 Honda S2000 A/S (emphasis on stock, no mods at all).
        Contact via [email protected] or PM.
        Laguna Seca - Home of the Corkscrew and the grave of VCMC pride

Comment

Hey everyone.. I am Adam... I am looking for a car to drive... I have been out autocrossing heavily for a little over a year now.. Normaly I drive a SM 323 GTX... I am also used to driving FWD and I have driven some RWD rear engine cars... I am not to picky so if you are interested in having a tire warmer let me know.. thanks..
          88 multi colourd 323..
          Dubbed "the junk" *retired*

88 323 GTX
          *Sold *

92 V6 swapped 323
          looks ugly/goes like stink!

Comment

Working...
          X