Velocity 1 - March 31 - Results & Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velocity 1 - March 31 - Results & Feedback

Thank you everyone who participated in the course today; all of the students, instructors,
    and volunteers! We hope you had fun and ended up learning a thing or two about your car
    in the process. We greatly appreciate your patience with some of the technical snags
    we had today. Lastly, we hope you caught the autocross bug and we look forward
    to seeing you in our future events

Here are the results:

All runs
    PAX
    Raw times
    Groups

PM me or Jordan (username JValgardson) any errors you spot.

- Dimitri

Hi,

The times need to be corrected. My (Derek Lewis) best lap time there should be a DNF, it wasn't called for some reason. (I didn't go around the G circle the extra time.)

I had an absolute blast, and look forward to trying out what I learned at the next event!

Comment

I saw there was a bunch of video being recorded... is any of that going to be posted or available somewhere?

Comment

Thank you so much to all that put this school on! What a great day filled with tons of valuable lessons, constructive feedback and just plain fun. Special thanks to my instructor Matt Rizzo for pushing me to keep at it and keep trying to get a little better each time. Will definitely try and do this once a season if my schedule permits

Thanks again
        Tom

Comment

I would like to thank everyone that was involved in this great event. It was well organized and ran very smoothly and it was a ton of fun. My instructor Don Nimi was very positive and a great teacher and I would like to thank him for his time and efforts. Look forward to the next one for sure!
          Cheers
          Marty

Comment

I want to thank the volunteers and organizers too. Who knew that school could be so much fun? I really enjoyed hanging out with friendly car people and their cool cars.
            Thank you to my instructor Edwen Ma. I got the impression you forgot more about autocrossing that I will ever learn. I appreciate all the feedback and valuable insight. I was disappointed that I couldn't make it out the next day but am looking forward to the next event I can attend.
            Cheers!
            Marek

Comment

As one of the volunteers It was easy to see everyone improving greatly throughout the day!
              -Rick Lino- 2009 Cobalt SS Turbo

Comment

Working...
              X