Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velocity 1 - May 19, 2019 - Results and Feedback

Hey everyone,

We'd like to say a big THANK YOU to all of the instructors, volunteers, and of course the students for making this event happen. We're also grateful to everyone who stayed behind and help us set up for the event tomorrow. We hope you had a good time and that the course achieved what we strived to accomplish, which is to help you become a better driver aaand perhaps to get you hooked so that you will come out to an autocross event or two

Without further adieu, here are everyone's scores

Best regards,

VCMC ELT
    Attached Files

Thank you to the organizers, trainers, and volunteers that made this happened! I had blast and definitely learnt a lot from today's course!

Quick question - I noticed there were some pictures taken while we were doing our elements/courses. Would there be a place to view the photos in the near future?

Thanks again! I look forward to seeing everyone again in future events!

Comment

I hope everyone had fun at Velocity yesterday. To the instructors -- thank you for taking the time to share your wisdom and experience with the young padawans. To the volunteers -- thank you for making it happen, and thank you for repeatedly chasing down and resetting those cones. To the students, I hope you've learned lots and that you will continue coming back to our events.

Here are the photos that I have snapped:

People

Coned

Cars

Rick Leung
      one of the old farts; used to be somewhat fast

NC Miata (aka Nancy) - #10 STR
      DE Mazda2 - #29 STF -- the fastest 2015 STF car in the province!

Comment

Originally posted by granny_shifting View Post
        Thank you to the organizers, trainers, and volunteers that made this happened! I had blast and definitely learnt a lot from today's course!

Quick question - I noticed there were some pictures taken while we were doing our elements/courses. Would there be a place to view the photos in the near future?

Thanks again! I look forward to seeing everyone again in future events!
        Which car do you drive? I can try to see if I got something for you.

I shared some of the pictures I took on facebook and tagged VCMC on it.

2007 Honda Fit sport

Comment

Hey all! I want to give a big thank you for for all the staff and volunteers over the weekend. I learnt so things in such a short time. Big props to my instructor, Louis - he figured out what I was doing wrong with my inputs and that really helped me in Cup 2 the following day. I look forward to improving my skills and meeting more people!

Comment

Working...
          X