Cars:
    • Mazda Miata
    • Ausi V8 (legacy car)
    • Lucas oil pro 2 and pro 4
    • Mustang
    • Others

Schedule:
    • 11:30 am PST Password protected server goes live
    • 12:00 pm PST Everyone meets on the front straight under the bridge for speeches
    • 12:30 ish pm PST Fun laps start in his memory
    • 1:00 pm PST Password protected server closes
    • 1:00 pm PST Open public server #1 opens for 1HR
    • 2:00 pm PST Open public server #2 opens for 1HR
    • 3:00 pm PST Open public server #3 opens for 1HR
    • 4:00 pm PST Open public server #4 opens for 1HR
    • 5:00 pm PST Open public server #5 opens for 1HR
    • 6:00 pm PST Open public server #6 opens for 1HR

Michael’s Memorial

On Sunday July 12th let’s gather online to remember our friend Michael Denham. Choose from a selection of his favorite cars and join us on the Nurburgring Touristenfahrten to share memories have some fun sliding around the hills of Germany. Michael loved this track, even had a tattoo of this layout on his leg in memory of the trip he took with his father.

A password protected server (pw: michaelsmemorial) will go live at 11:30am PST for all friends and family who would like to attend. At 12:00 pm PST we will ask everyone to meet on the main straight under the bridge, park our cars, turn off the ignitions, and have people who would like to share some memories of him.

If you would like to say some words about Michael please contact me directly so I can compile a list. I will be the MC and will introduce speakers before releasing everyone to enjoy some laps around Michael’s favorite track in some of his favorite iRacing cars. I hope we see some fun wheel to wheel battles, big skids, and hard driving!

At 1:00 pm PST the password protected server will close and a new public server will go live again at the Nurburgring Touristenfahrten with a variety of cars. This will allow anyone to come in and do some in his honour and allow us to try different cars he liked (iRacing will lock you to one car choice per server entry). Every hour on the hour a new public server will go live, the last at 6:00 pm PST for more laps and car switching. Hard to think of a better way to celebrate Michael than seeing some big skids at the green hell!

Richard
    Attached Files
Working...
X